Welcome to Pain Management Devices!
ARTG Identifier: 216902
“Manage your pain with the SUNMAS TENS Machine”
- The SUNMAS TENS Machine is an analgesic peripheral nerve stimulator consisting of an external stimulator and pads. Electrical stimulus is applied through the pads on the skin (transcutaneously) to the painful area.
- The controller has five predetermined stimulation modulation options.
- The SUNMAS TENS Machine is portable and can be carried in a pocket.
- This device is also known as a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator (TENS) Machine and is used in physical therapy and during labour/delivery.
- You can use your SUNMAS TENS Machine whenever you feel discomfort and tension to help you relax your muscles by applying the pads to your body.
We offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee *(conditions attached)
The SUNMAS TENS Machine has five different treatment modes and one combination mode and you control the level of treatment. The different modes of massage are:
- Combination of all these modes
Pain Management Devices offers a two year replacement guarantee on the controller *(conditions attached).
SUNMAS MASSAGE SANDALS
Once you have your SUNMAS TENS Machine you can purchase our SUNMAS Massage Sandals. They transmit bioelectrical pulses through hundreds of conductive silica gel particles to stimulate specific acupuncture points.
SUNMAS CONDUCTIVE GLOVES
The SUNMAS Conductive Gloves have a high content of silver woven into them. The silver conducts the electronic pulses to treat your hands, wrists and arms. The SUNMAS Conductive Gloves are washable in a mind detergent.
They are now available on-line and should you require any more information, please do not hesitate to either call or email Pain Management Devices.
- Do not use the SUNMAS TENS Machine if you have any embedded medical devices, eg. pacemakers in the chest; artificial metal heart valve; ventricular shunt or electronic brain stimulator.
- Do not use the SUNMAS TENS Machine if pregnant – The SUNMAS TENS Machine can be used after the 34th week of gestation by putting the pads on the back of the user only. It can help you with pain during child birth – speak to your doctor.
- Do not use the SUNMAS TENS Machine if you have had a recent nerve joining procedure.
- Do not use the SUNMAS TENS Machine if you have any of these specific conditions – such as diabetics with sensation loss in the arms or feet; patients with high fevers; patients who are unwell with any acute conditions.
- Do not allow children or persons with intellectual disabilities to use the SUNMAS TENS Machine without strict responsible adult supervision.
- If you are unsure please check with your medical practitioner.
*The replacement warranty does not cover water damage or any use other than that stipulated by the manual.